The compounds that make up this class are described along with the corresponding Zintl anions arising from solution chemistry.
Prof. Dr. Thomas Fässler
Recent results in the field, such as the use of Zintl phases for novel materials, are also described. Encyclopedia of Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry. The full text of this article hosted at iucr.
If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Fässler;
- A Simple Chemical Guide for Finding Novel n-type Dopable Zintl Pnictide Thermoelectric Materials.
- Litigating Intelligence: IQ Tests, Special Education and Social Science in the Courtroom: IQ Tests, Special Education, and Social Science in the Courtroom?
- De-Scribing Empire: Post-Colonialism and Textuality.
- Staff View: Zintl phases :!
Susan M. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia?
- 18-Electron rule inspired Zintl-like ions composed of all transition metals..
- Ophiolite Genesis and Evolution of the Oceanic Lithosphere: Proceedings of the Ophiolite Conference, held in Muscat, Oman, 7–18 January 1990.
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Fässler - TUM Asia | TUM Asia!
- Zintl Phases - Principles and Recent Developments | Thomas F. Fässler | Springer.
- Zintl Phases: Buy Zintl Phases by unknown at Low Price in India | encuculche.tk!
- Zintl Phases, Principles and Recent Developments by Thomas F. Fassler | | Booktopia;
- Zintl phase - Wikipedia?
- VTLS Chameleon iPortal Browse Results!
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube.
Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access. View Preview. Learn more Check out.
Zintl Phases as Reactive Precursors for Synthesis of Novel Silicon and Germanium-Based Materials
Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. It is now recognised that some Zintl phases contain Zintl clusters and that this accounts for the variable stoichiometries. The bonding in many of these clusters cannot be accounted for by classical octet rule involving covalent, 2-centre, 2-electron bonds, as implied by the Zintl rule.
There are examples of a new class of compounds that, on the basis of their chemical formulae, would appear to be Zintl phases, e. Zintl phase In chemistry a Zintl phase is the product of a reaction between a group 1 alkali metal or group 2 alkaline earth and any post transition metal or metalloid i.
Crystal structure of NaSi with Si 4 tetrahedra. Chemistry of the Elements 2nd ed. Sevov; John D.
Related Zintl Phases: Principles and Recent Developments
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved